Shades of Angels by Teal L. Gray
Teal L. Gray’s new book out today on amazon.com
Shades of Angels – Angels of Light, Dark and Us in Between
Shades of Angels looks at angels throughout history and explores how they touch every area of our lives. The book features original illustrations, photographs and personal stories from Teal L. Gray, Mark Fults, Tui Snider, Beth Deering and more. The book’s contributors come from a variety of backgrounds and belief systems which creates added depth to this exploration of the widespread experience of the angelic realms.
Available in Kindle version and Paperback on amazon.com
Here is a great interview by J.D. Ryan on NewsRadio 1080 KRLD AM with Teal L. Gray discussing one of the stories in the book called, “Jamie.”
Check out a prior interview with J.D. Ryan and Teal L. Gray here:
Top Customer Reviews;
- A book that will please all! A beautiful cover and includes illustrations from a talented artist as well as many beautiful photographs of angel statues!
The author, Teal Gray, not only has experience with angels and discusses these occurrences, but also includes poetry and great history. A psychically connected Christian, she discusses the history of angels and their roles in varying religions. This book includes how to realistically connect with them as authentic beings and how important their roles are in our lives. While being skeptic in many cases, the author details how certain angelic events have shaped her life and made her understand the importance of being open to what the angels are trying to convey to us. A wonderful read, full of fascinating details and stories as well as lovely pictures and photographs, I recommend; Shades of Angels, for dreamers, readers, the spiritually awaken and the genuinely curious.
- 5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, Beautifully written, and thought provoking..
- I picked this up and couldn’t put it down! A book about angels…presented in a way that truly reaches out to the reader. The author deals with many different views on Angels and their place in our lives in a way that brought me so much peace. This book is full of beautiful illustrations and photos that will make you want to look at them over and over. Do your inner self a favor and read this book. Thank you Teal Gray for sharing your gift with the world!
- 5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging and Fun Read
- The stories were engaging and fun to read, even the scary ones. I liked learning about the different world views too. I used to think of only the light Angels, but I won’t anymore!
- 5.0 out of 5 stars It’s a fresh take on the world view of Angels mixed with psychic stories and evaluations. I especially love the story of the dying little boy and his ‘friends’. chilling and sweet at the same time. Unforgettable stories by working psychics it’s a must read!
- 5.0 out of 5 stars The real deal. Beth Deering is the real thing.
She truly attributes her gift to the good Lord above.
I have personally seen her bring healing to those in need with her amazing gift of communicating with loved ones that have passed to their heavenly home. Absolute peace for so many people.