The DE-J Summer Internship Program
The Dallas Entertainment Journal is now accepting applications for the DE-J 2014 Summer Internship program. The 10 week DE-J Summer Internship program is open to students currently enrolled in an accredited university or college. Students must review the specific application criteria for each category and adhere to the respective rules.
The application deadline is May 12th, 2014.
Application Rules per Category
- Cover Letter explaining what editing software you are familiar with
- Links to videos you’ve edited.
- 300-500 word summary explaining what inspires your pictures
- 10 original unique photo’s captured by you and provide the details about the equipment used for the final product
Marketing/PR: You must possess a go getter attitude to be considered.
- 300-500 word summary explaining why you want to be in marketing and what you consider cutting edge marketing strategies.
- Create a marketing pitch for The Dallas Entertainment journal*
- The marketing pitch will be reviewed during the one on one interview.
Submission criteria for on camera personalities:
- A 2 minute video introducing yourself to the Dallas Entertainment Journal. In the video, tell us your major, your passions, and what you want to report about.
- Links to your demo reel or a recent interview
- Include a cover letter listing the programs used for graphics
- Please provide 3 unique design
- Include a summary of story ideas that you would cover
- Send samples of 3 documents you’ve written on various topics
Submit your completed application along with any attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also submit your information directly below. Application Deadline is May 12th, 2014.
0 people like this