Halloween Shows It’s Hidden Side with Brick-Or-Treat at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Grapevine
The Halloween party built for kids is bringing a whole new spooktacular way to play with LEGO bricks! LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Grapevine Brick-Or-Treat featuring LEGO Hidden Side will allow families to explore the ‘hidden side’ of LEGO sets with all new AR experience. LEGO Hidden Side is a chilling, creative world of ghosts – a creative building tech toy and AR game, all rolled into one where kids can create their own ghost-hunting adventures. The all new AR app, LEGO Hidden Side, will add to the Brick-Or-Treat experience giving families a whole new reason to explore the ultimate indoor playground to celebrate Halloween.
Brick-Or-Treat activities that run October 12-31:
- Fangtastic Dracula Build: Help build aDracula Figure that has 23,565 LEGO bricks! If they were to be lined up that would be over 7 Football Fields!
- A Hauntingly Fun MINILAND: Our MINILAND transforms into a hauntingly fun area where you can try to spot all the extra spooky scenes. Dare to find them all!
- Spooky Scavenger Hunt: Walk around LEGOLAND Discovery Center and find all of the creepy monster minifigures hidden around our attraction for a chance to receive a small LEGO build! (While supplies last.)
- Crazy Cool Costumes: LEGO lovers of all ages are welcome to dress in their Halloween best! Bonus points for wearing a LEGO themed costume!
- Bertie’s Spooky Costume: Come out and see what Bertie will be dressing up as for Halloween! Get a chance to take your photo with him and as he comes out to see all his friends every hour daily through the event until 4 p.m.
For a list of planned activities, attraction hours and ticket prices at each site, visit https://dallasfw.legolanddiscoverycenter.com/
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Dallas/Fort Worth
3000 Grapevine Mills Parkway, Grapevine, Texas 76051
Hours: Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. – last admission two hours prior to closing.
Tickets: Admission is $24.95 for guests 3 years of age and older, and free for kids 2 and under.