Most wanted gifts for your Tech Savvy friends
If you decided not to go fight the crowds this weekend and are still on the hunt for great holiday gifts here are some ideas for a tech savy computer loving girl or guy. We did the work so you don’t have to check out the top gifts for the Gadget guru in your life.
- USB Necklaces- I discovered these beauties while hitting up the cyber monday deals on Amazon.com.If your friend, girlfriend or sibling has a computer chances are she’s always toting around USB flash drives make saving data simple and fashionable with these totally non-tacky options in necklaces.
- Couldn’t leave the guys out of this one would you believe they make flash drive cuff links?! This is a great gIft for a special kind of classic enough to actually wear cufflinks but hip and on-the go in his career, these GQ-esq men do exist and they love novelty you can find these goodies on Amazon as well.
- We’re obsessed with these tech Gloves this winter, now you can keep warm and send a tex without any issues they come in a several varitoies including these Dallas Cowboys style gloves for men and women so they a good gift anyone on your list
- Wristwatches are a Christmas staple and the magic of technology has made it even cooler. Smart watches like this NIKE GPS style or this sony digital watch allow you to track your location or send messages with the flick of a wrist.
- For the music lover we have a speaker that is also a shower head?! It’s as awesome as it is strange but this is a great idea for someone who lives music and sings in the shower Amazon.com
- Do you have that friend who’s always running out of battery? No matter how often they charge up there phone they still burn away the batteries with endless tweets? Check out the charging cases that come in protective styles the case itself can be charged then when the phones battery dies users can activate the case as a back up battery! You will never miss a moment with this life saver.
- Technology has changed the way we do literally everything especially for girls. In the old days if you wanted to copy a makeup look you stared at a magazine until you figured it out but now with YOutube millions of tutorials are at your fingertips. the geniuses at Urban decay have created a kit that makes youtubing while applying possible with a phone jack that can become a speak for music or a help you record or watch your favorite looks, the palette features several high pigmented quality shadows, shadow primer, eye liner and mascara its everything you need to create great eye looks and share them instantly online. Find it at Urbandecay.com and online and instores at Ulta
find it at ulta and on urbandecay.com
Whatever you buy be sure to share with us at the Journal on Twitter at @ DEJournal and at your local neighborhood beauty blogger @jasmineellistv