TELEMUNDO TO OFFER THE MOST ROBUST MULTIPLATFORM COVERAGE EVER FOR THE “LATIN AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS” ON OCTOBER 17
Week of Show – October 14-16:
- The robust digital coverage will begin Monday, October 14, during the rehearsals prior to the awards ceremony, when fans will experience celebrity takeovers across Instagram and exclusive chats on Twitter, as well as influencer activations throughout show week.In addition, LatinAMAs.com will be posting daily exclusive backstage interviews with artists and hosts.
Day of Show – Thursday, October 17:
- Throughout the day, fans at home will enjoy an exclusive sneak peak in real time of all the backstage action on “IG Story Cam.” This will take them straight to Los Angeles, for up close and personal experiences with artists, giving them access to exclusive takeovers and the opportunity to talk to them on Twitter chats.
- At 7pm/6c, television coverage begins withthe glamorous arrival of the stars on “La Alfombra de Latin AMAs,” hosted by TV personalities Rashel Díaz (Un Nuevo Día), Rodner Figueroa (Al Rojo Vivo), Jorge Bernal (Suelta La Sopa) and Jessica Carrillo (Al Rojo Vivo). The one-hour special will offer viewers the opportunity to see their favorite artists and celebrities as they walk down the red carpet on the iconic Hollywood Boulevard, dressed to impress with the best creations by renowned designers, and feature dynamic interviews and the latest fashion trends.
- Fans will enjoy exclusive live digital coverage on Twitter from the Red Carpet, presented by Christian Acosta, Nastassja Bolivar and Claudia Vergara, hosts of Latinx Now!. The livestream, sponsored by Verizon, Toyota and Ulta Beauty, will take place at 7pmET on @LatinAmas, @LatinxNow and @Telemundo, with special guest Justin Sylvester from “Daily Pop” on E! and an exclusive musical performance by Rombai.
- The three-hour live telecast of the fifth annual “Latin American Music Awards” will air on Telemundo beginning 8pm/7c from the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, California. The award ceremony will also air simultaneously on Spanish-language entertainment cable network, Universo and in 20 countries throughout the Americas via Telemundo Internacional.
- During the ceremony, fans will also have direct access to interviews and comments by artists before and after they receive their recognitions or step off the stage, through comprehensive cross-platform social coverage on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat from the @LatinAmas and @Telemundo accounts,sharing exclusive and behind-the-scenes moments of the exciting evening.
- The one-hour special “Latin AMA’s: Acceso VIP,” hosted by Jessica Carrillo (Al Rojo Vivo), Stephanie “Chiquibaby” Himonidis (Un Nuevo Día) and Rodner Figueroa (Al Rojo Vivo), will close out the night as viewers get a VIP pass to watch what happened behind-the-scenes during the award ceremony, as well as exclusive interviews with winners and performers, candid moments and surprise reactions not seen during the awards telecast. “Latin AMA’s: Acceso VIP” will air at 11:35 pm/10:35c.
- LatinAMAs.com will also give fans a comprehensive and exclusive look at their favorite artists. Through interviews, videos and photos, fans will see every look on the red carpet with photo galleries, the best moments and performances of the show, and the full list of all the winners.
The “Latin AMAs,” which pay tribute to today’s most influential and iconic Latin artists, will be hosted this year by internationally acclaimed Mexican superstar Eugenio Derbez and renowned actress Jacky Bracamontes. The “Latin AMAs” will feature exciting musical performances in English and Spanish from: Abraham Mateo, Anuel AA, Banda Los Sebastianes, Becky G, Beret,Christian Nodal, CNCO, Daddy Yankee, El Micha, Emilia, Esteman, Farruko, Gente de Zona, Georgel, Greeicy, Jason Derulo, Justin Quiles, Lenier, Lupita Infante, Marc Anthony, Myke Towers, Nacho, Ne-Yo, Ozuna, Piso 21, Pitbull, Raymix, Romeo Santos, Silvestre Dangond, Sofía Reyes, Wisin & Yandel, and Zion & Lennox, with special presentations by Marc Anthony, winner of theInternational Artist Award of Excellence, and Becky G, winner of the special Extraordinary Evolution Award.
Artists with most nominations this year include: Ozuna (9), Romeo Santos and Bad Bunny (8), Anuel AA (7), Banda Sinaloense MS de Sergio Lizárraga (5), Marc Anthony, Maluma, Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee and Sebastián Yatra (4) and Becky G, Rosalía, Christian Nodal, Pedro Capó, Wisin & Yandel, DJ Snake and Drake (3). Fans can vote for their favorite artists online at http://www.LatinAMAs.com/vota.
FB& IG Posts: @Telemundo to offer extensive cross-platform coverage of the fifth annual @LatinAMAs on October 17 starting with Rehearsals Oct. 14-16, “La Alfombra de Latin AMAs” at 7pm/6c, the Awards Ceremony (8pm/7c) and all the backstage action on “Latin AMA’s: Acceso VIP,” (11:35pm/10:35c) #LatinAMAs
Twitter Post: .@Telemundo to offer extensive cross-platform coverage of the 2019 @LatinAMAs on 10/17 starting with rehearsals on 10/14 #LatinAMAs
For the latest news, be sure to follow the “Latin AMAs” on social media and join the conversation by using the official hashtag #LatinAMAs.
- Facebook: Facebook.com/LatinAMAs
- Twitter: @LatinAMAs
- Instagram: @LatinAMAs
- Snapchat: TeamTelemundo
- Join the Conversation: #LatinAMAs